- Information We Collect: When you visit our website, we may collect personal information you provide to us voluntarily, such as your name and email address. We also collect non-personal information, such as your browser type and website usage data.
- How We Use Your Information: We use your personal information to provide and improve our services, send newsletters and updates, respond to your inquiries, and comply with legal obligations. Non-personal information is used for statistical analysis and marketing research.
- How We Disclose Your Information: We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers, as well as in response to legal requirements or during business transfers.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for their privacy practices or content.
- Data Security: We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect your information, but please note that no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure.
- Children’s Privacy: Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from them.